Glow™ 3-in-1 Derma Roller
Glow™ 3-in-1 Derma Roller
The OnlyMyPlace™ 3-in-1 Derma Roller is a fantastic entry point into the world of microneedling, allowing you to experience the anti-ageing benefits of microneedling without the hassle and expense of regular beauty clinic appointments. And because it's a mechanical device, you control the pace and pressure, giving you greater control.
Differences Between a Derma Pen and Derma Roller
A derma roller is used for microneedling in the same way our derma pens deliver collagen induction therapy through microneedling. The derma pens are electric and powered by a motor, whereas the derma rollers are powered by hand. For this reason, derma rollers are more time consuming to use than a pen and are far more and limited and less sophisticated devices. So while both products do deliver collagen induction therapy through microneedling, the derma roller is more of a basic intro.
However, this also means there is a big difference in price point too. The appearance of a roller is also different. A derma roller features a cylindrical attachment cartridge which connects to a handle. The cartridge is covered in lots of tiny needles which prick the surface of the skin, creating "micro-wounds" in the same way a derma pen does (you can learn more about this process here) except because a roller is less flexible and the cartridges are much bigger, you will find it harder to reach those little curves and crevices on your face in the same way a pen can. The pens have smaller, more flexible cartridges designed to reach those hard to reach areas on the face, such as around the nose and eye areas.
Benefits to using the derma roller:
Derma rollers can improve the appearance of
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Sun damage/melasma
- Uneven skin tone (smooths skin)
- Acne scarring & other scarring
- Stretch marks
- Loose skin
- Dullness (brightens skins)
The OnlyMyPlace™ 3-in-1 Derma Roller has 3 different needle heads, ideal for improving tougher and irregular areas of tissue such as stretch marks and scarring.
Directions for Use:
- Cleanse skin with cleanser of choice to remove all traces of makeup. This will also prevent the exchange of bacteria.
- Apply hyaluronic acid onto skin before rolling.
- Roll the derma roller back and forth about 4-5 times in each direction horizontally, vertically and diagonally, on the area you wish to treat.
- Maintain a uniform speed and pressure for the best results.
- After treatment apply a serum such as hyaluronic acid to skin while micro-channels are still open.
Derma Roller Features:
- Made of ABS material, which is eco-friendly, safe, non-toxic and harmless to skin Stable design is ergonomically designed to be held comfortably
- Anti-skid grip design on the handle
- Can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including sensitive skin like around eyes, mouth and neck
Microneedling pens come with thin, sharp stainless steel needles. This means less skin trauma when the needles puncture your skin.
1 x Microneedling Pen
6 x Needle Cartridges
1 x English Manual
1 x USB Cable
1 x Storage Box